It's nice to have a little bit of the internet to myself.
have you eaten today?
did you take any meds you need?
how about hydration?
maybe a nap if you need one
you are awesome
keep it up
THE FIRST BREAK UP WE WENT THROUGH (K.P.K)
15th century clock, Prague, Czech Republic. #tullytravels
My life does revolve so much around you.
I love it, but we need to be better.
I just want to cuddle with you all day.
This responsibility thing is hard.
I’m so tired.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.”
— 6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
Sports Editor at The Nation, Dave Zirin
Comic about slurs, published in the Galago magazine last summer.
And this is really how it is. Instead of placing the onus on us and asking why we don’t say anything, ask yourselves instead why you don’t think it’s a problem that it goes unchecked.